Monday, October 10, 2005

My BlogPoll: Week 7

A few upsets, a few formerly bad teams winning early, and some strange losses lead to a tough poll. Places 7-25 are a bit of a jumble. I still don't totally believe in Penn State so I can't put them in the top-10. I don't know about Texas Tech either, but they are undefeated so it's hard not to ranked them high. I think Louisville will run the table in the Big East and are as good as everyone thought they were at the beginning of the season so I put them pretty high. Not sure where Ohio State, Wisconsin, Arizona State, Tennessee should be but they feel like they need to be in here somewhere. Had to rank the Ducks. That was a big road win.

Ballot of Jason's OSU Beavers Blog, Week 7

1. USC
2. Texas
3. Virginia Tech
4. Georgia
5. Florida State
6. Miami
7. Alabama
8. LSU
9. Notre Dame
10. Florida
11. Penn State
12. Texas Tech
13. Louisville
14. Boston College
15. UCLA
16. Tennessee
17. Ohio State
18. Wisconsin
19. California
20. Michigan State
21. Oregon
22. Auburn
23. Minnesota
24. Arizona State
25. Fresno State

Others I'm paying attention to:

West Virginia, Colorado, TCU, Nebraska, Iowa

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics