Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hoops Civil War Tomorrow!

OK, I admit it. I'm bummed that I don't have the chance to write:

- 18

Congrats to the Ducks for avoiding the dubious distinction that the Beavs did last season. But...

Would going 1-17 this season be worse than 0-18 last season?

From my point of view, the Pac-10 is worse than last year. Last year may have been the best collection of teams in the Pac-10 ever. All of the elite teams from last season (UCLA, USC, U of A, WSU, Stanford, and Oregon) are all worse than last year. Some more than others, but still. Of the improved teams (UW, ASU?, OSU, Cal) only a couple will probably make the tournament.

So who had the harder schedule? Would this years Duck team beat anyone in conference other than the Beavs? Would the Beavs of last season have beat this years Ducks at least once?

I think if the 08-09 Ducks team was transported to last season, they would have tied the Beavs at 1-17.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe

Jason P said...

Yea, I know...

 
Clicky Web Analytics