Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surprise! Oregon Changes Their Uniforms (again)

I guess at this point its not surprising that the Ducks would change their uniforms yet again.

Hmmm. Even more black. Maybe they're trying to get some late season mojo from the Black & Orange.







Oops. My bad. Got confused by the black. Boy, they do look a lot like the Beavers uniforms, huh.

They even have a new black flag.



I'm watching the Duck/Arizona replay and when I saw those feathers on their shoulders I was REALLY hoping that when they turned around they would have some feathers on their ass. Tailfeathers would be hilarious. Really, other than the feathers, the uniforms are pretty plain. I'm good with plain, but the Oregon color guy just said they look like they could have got them at K-mart(!). Of course, that was after he just got done saying Terence Scott is one of the best receivers in the Pac-10, so I took it with a grain of salt.

Maybe the Beavs should roll out some armored tails or buck teeth on their helmets.

Are the students doing a "blackout"? Really? Wow. Deep down somewhere, I think Phil Knight is a Beaver and he's just f-ing with the Duck fans. At this rate the Ducks will be having Orange highlights in their uniforms by spring practice and an Orange out next November.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics