Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sweet! I got tickets!

This morning I woke up got a scone, coffee, OJ, chair, and paper and headed down to Gill Coliseum. I got there a little before 7am fully expecting a huge line. The doors were open, so that was a good thing. I was happy when I showed up as the 10th person in line.

I knew at that point, I was going to get my tickets for the Beavers baseball super regional.

However, I wasn't going to rely on being in line early as my only shot at tickets. I had two friends furiously refreshing the web site since the web tickets were available at 7am. By 7:05 the web site couldn't handle the load. I settled in for a long wait until the ticket window opens at 8:30am. Then the call:

"It was an emotional roller coaster. Just like the Civil War last season. But I got through and you have tickets." my buddy said. "I'm going to put this confirmation on the fridge."

45 minutes in and I had tickets. Joy!

Since I got them early, I had some time to take photos of the construction:

Gill Annex

Gill annex

Gill annex

Reser 2 Construction

Reser 2

Reser 2

Reser 2

And then there's this:

OS or SO?


Go Beavs!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

SUPER REGIONAL BABY!!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics