Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beavers Beat Virginia, Will Play Michgan next week!

Great hitting, great pitching. Wow.



The Beavers beat Virginia to complete the improbable comeback. Since Michigan beat Vanderbilt (the #1 team in the polls) last night in 10 innings, we get to host! That means a mad rush for tickets.

Season ticket holders: call or visit the ticket office. Now is your chance to get tickets.

The rest of us: We have to wait until Thursday morning. 7am online (that will be interesting) or 8:30am at the ticket office (better get there an hour or two ahead)

Super Regional Ticket Information - OSUBeavers.com

Go Beavs!

4 comments:

Jason P said...

FYI, it looks like the max tickets that can be purchase by the public is 10.

I emailed the ticket office this morning.

Kelley said...

So it looks like Comcast doesn't offer ESPNU. Do we know if this game will be showed in Corvallis on Saturday??? It would suck not getting tickets and then not being able to watch the game.

I might have to give the local comcast office a call tomorrow if I dont gets.

Jason P said...

I have a hunch that it's one of the ESPN College PPV channels. Not sure, but I bet that's where you can find it.

Kelley said...

I tried a couple of times today to call the Comcast office but they didnt answer...so I still dont have an answer. I would love to Tivo it though.

 
Clicky Web Analytics