Friday, May 25, 2007

Do you have Beaver Fever?


Itchy first down finger? You may have The Fever.


If you listen to as much sports talk radio as I do, then you've heard the new OSU Athletic Dept. football ticket marketing campaign. I like it. It's clever and makes me listen. I already have season tix, but I thinks its really important to do this type of marketing because it raises brand awareness over all fans, not just prospective season ticket holders.

Now we need to start the viral marketing campaign. I'm going to put this ad on my site until fall camp in an effort to get more season ticket holders for the Beavs. I'm going to email the athletic dept. and see where to send people when they click on the ad.



I encourage all other Beaver bloggers, podcasters, and influencers to do the same!

And if you don't have season tickets this year, buy them! The defense is going to be dominating and Bernard and Sammy and two of the most exciting offensive players in the Pac-10. What are you waiting for??!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics