Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring Game next weekend, here's the info you need

The Beavs have a week left of spring practice so start making plans to see the Spring Game next weekend. It starts at 1pm on Saturday.

If you are going don't forget to print out this Spring Prospectus from the athletic department. It has all of the players both numerically and alphabetically listed as well as depth charts at the start of spring. Plus, it lists who we lost and general outlooks for each position. Good stuff

Get it here:

OSU Football Spring Prospectus

Get your game face on! I found this nice photo in Flickr from user "Ambulance" ->

It's fun to use the "clusters" functionality on Flickr to find photos like this. Beaver Cluster





On another note, it can't be good that the basketball team is making more news this spring than the football team. I'm starting to get a little concerned with all the turnover. I thought that Jones trying out for the NBA draft would be good, but I'm not sure all this change and flux is really good. I'll be amazed if next season is a turn around season at this point. But I'll reserve judgement until I see them play.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics