Friday, September 29, 2006

Make some noise!!!!

This is a make or break game for the Beavs and if Reser isn't loud, then I don't want to hear any complaining about the player's performance. We need to leave everything on the field this weekend and be LOUD!

Here is DL Curtis Coker's take on the fans:

OregonLive.com: Coker: We need the fans!

"'I don't ever really get to hear the crowd noise when I'm playing because I try to block it out,'' he said. 'But here's a challenge to the fans. We need a 12th man on defense. It's disheartening as a player when I hear the student section (being) mediocre and the other side of Reser is just kinda quiet. ... Boise State's 29,000 (actually, it's more than that) sounds like LSU's 90,000! I mean, I'm sitting there trying to talk to my coach at Boise State and as soon as the (scoreboard prompt) for NOISE pops on, I can't hear what he's saying. Here (at Reser) I can talk for days while everybody's yelling because it's not that loud.

'It CAN get loud here, and that's what I want. Soon as you see that 'Make Noise'' thing pop up on the screen, make some noise, because that means (the home team) needs it. Oh yeah, you feed off it. It helps disrupt their offense. It helps a lot.''

So a little reminder to Beaver Nation. ... when Cal has the ball, and QB Nate Longshore is trying to bark signals, turn it up, will you? ... don't make the players climb into the student section in the fourth quarter. ... 'I don't ever really get to hear the crowd noise when I'm playing because I try to block it out,'' he said. 'But here's a challenge to the fans. We need a 12th man on defense. It's disheartening as a player when I hear the student section (being) mediocre and the other side of Reser is just kinda quiet. ... Boise State's 29,000 (actually, it's more than that) sounds like LSU's 90,000! I mean, I'm sitting there trying to talk to my coach at Boise State and as soon as the (scoreboard prompt) for NOISE pops on, I can't hear what he's saying. Here (at Reser) I can talk for days while everybody"

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics