Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday's Spring Scrimmage

So I went to the spring scrimmage today and was fairly impressed with some of the younger guys. It's hard to know without allowing sacks and real tackling what's really happening, but a few of guys impressed me.

Derek Doggett and Patrick Fuller look bigger to me. I think they hit the weight room hard in the offseason. Patrick might be a bit of a sleeper (oops, I just had my fantasy baseball draft last weekend). He looked bigger and better than last year. He made a couple of really good runs. Hitting the hole fast.

Sammy Straughter was pretty vocal. And he looked good. I think he will be the next good possession type receiver. I think he's fast too, but he can catch.

Other than that, Matt Moore looked like he throwing well. Canfield looked good too. It was great to see Joe Newton out there again.

I'm going to try to get a few pics from Saturday's scrimmage.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics