Thursday, November 17, 2005

Two nice articles on two Beaver Seniors

Two nice articles on Alvin Smith and Keith Ellison. Two OSU Seniors who will be missed next year.

Alvin Smith:

Register-Guard: OSU: Smith making noise after disappointing start with Beavers

"A lot of people don't recognize what we do," said Smith, who also has 3 1/2 tackles for loss, three quarterback hurries, two fumble recoveries, one quarterback sack and a pass breakup.

"The idea is to grab the blocker so the linebacker can make the tackle. It's a lot of grunt work, but there's also a lot of intelligent play involved in it, too."
Keith Ellison:

Gazette-Times: Making a quick impact
“I’m glad I came here and I’m happy with the decision I made,” Ellison said. “It would have been nice to play here for four years, but I might not be in the same position I am now if I’d been here four years.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics