Tuesday, November 15, 2005

BlogPoll Week 12

Finally, 'Bama lost. I honestly didn't feel they deserved to be ranked #3, but being undefeated it's hard not to put them up there. Now I can drop them. #1 and #2 are fairly obvious and really should be the NC matchup barring anything wild happening. If either should lose, I'm not sure if there's an obvious team to take over the #2 spot. Miami would the ones I'd consider first at this point.


1 Southern Cal
2 Texas
3 Miami (Florida)
4 Louisiana State
5 Virginia Tech
6 Penn State
7 Ohio State
8 Notre Dame
9 UCLA
10 Alabama
11 Oregon
12 Auburn
13 Georgia
14 West Virginia
15 Michigan
16 Fresno State
17 TCU
18 Texas Tech
19 Louisville
20 Minnesota
21 Wisconsin
22 South Carolina
23 Florida
24 Iowa State
25 UTEP


Almost:

Florida State
Boston College
Cal


Out:

Colorado
Cal
Florida State


Here's the experts:
CBSSportsline.com: Polls

1 comment:

Jason P said...

Because the Ducks don't have the QB that got them there and they have barely won the last two games. Right now I think the Bruins are still better than the Ducks.

With Clemens the Ducks are better. Without Clemens I think that UCLA is better. I may change my mind after this weekend.

 
Clicky Web Analytics