Monday, October 03, 2005

BlogPoll

My first attempt at a top-25. I'm participating in the BlogPoll. Things are a little crazy right now in college football. Every week the new contender gets knocked off by last week's goat. Plus, it's a bit tough since I haven't seen many of these teams play. Here goes nothing.


1. USC
2. Texas
3. Virginia Tech
4. Georgia
5. Tennessee
6. Florida State
7. Miami
8. Ohio State
9. Alabama
10. LSU
11. Notre Dame
12. Texas Tech
13. Arizona State
14. Wisconsin
15. California
16. Florida
17. Louisville
18. Boston College
19. Michigan State
20. Auburn
21. Georgia Tech
22. UCLA
23. Michigan
24. Penn State
25. Fresno State

Others I'm paying attention to:

Oregon, Minnesota, West Virginia, Purdue, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Nebraska, Maryland, Boise St.


My first attempt. Maybe I'm showing my "West Coast Bias" :)

3 comments:

Jake said...

Jason-

I've heard quite a bit about the Blog Poll, how do you get in? Is it kind of like a copy-paste thing from your blog into the poll, and then they just add it up?

Thanks,
Jake

Go Beavers!

BarkBoard.com said...

Texas Tech just a bit high at 12, I think they can be a top 15 team, but have not played anyone yet except an ok Kansas team

Louisville did beat up on Oregon State, but I look at that as a fluke since USF returned the favor

Like the Fresno State LUV at #25

Jason P said...

Honestly I haven't seen Texas Tech play so I'm rating them high because others have.

I still think UL is a good team and could should make a BCS game.

 
Clicky Web Analytics