Monday, September 14, 2009

Two and Oh - Beavers Celebrate

It wasn't pretty, but we finally won a tough early season road game. Whew! I know the rest of Beaver Nation was ready to throw something after that incomplete pass on 3 and 26 on the final drive. Thank goodness for penalties!

My favorite tweets after the game:

@Reese85: Man too close for comfort on that one, we got much work to do, but we'll get it, overall good win, proud of the beavs

@LindsayRae19: Buker says I'm not allowed to swear so I'll just go with HOLY EFF. Wow. Beavs need to go back to Covallis and practice counting to 11.

@timray8233: GO BEAVS!!! Thanks for nearly giving me a heartattack, but great game ending drive.

@carronstott: WOOT! Beavs win 23-21 on a late FG to win, guess the kicker can keep his job

@bearcat17: That's how you redeem yourself. Big time kick Mr. Kahut. I applaud you. GO BEAVS

@jrmeadkutless: Dear Jesus: in case you read Twitter, thanks for having the Beavers win. Thanks for having Kahut making that field goal. Amen.


Let's all hope we don't need as much praying next week against Cincy!

Go Beavs!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics