Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where is the furthest any season ticket holder travels to Beaver football home games?

I got an interesting comment yesterday asking about Beaver football season ticket holders. What's the furthest season ticket holder by distance? I've certainly heard of Central Oregon season ticket holders and maybe even some from Washington. Southern Oregon could be a bit of a haul.

So if you are or know of a season ticket holder who travels a looong way for each home game, leave a comment and I'll make a cool Google map widget to show where people are from and calculate the furthest season ticket holder.


On a side not: OSU Basketball is slipping further and further from relevance for Beaver nation this year. The G-T has way more articles on the 2-time national champion OSU Baseball team than the hoops team these days. I find myself watching more NBA games than I have in the last 10 years. Hmm, I wonder how many new Blazer fans are also Beavers fans?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents go from Roseburg.

I doubt it counts, but while stationed in Georgia I scheduled my leave around OSU's football schedule.

Anonymous said...

I know of someone who lives in southern California who goes to every OSU football game, home and away.

Anonymous said...

I travel from Medford for all home games

kag said...

We travel to most home games (missed one due to a conflict) and several away games including the last two Bowl games. WE live in Scottsdale, AZ.

K & E

Jason P said...

Wow. SoCal and Scottsdale. Nice!

Keep them coming!

BFS Blogger said...

The Gentleman who sits next to me at football games is from San Diego. He makes it to 2 or 3 games a season.

Anonymous said...

Family of four from Roseburg!!!!! Every game......

 
Clicky Web Analytics