Friday, June 22, 2007

Rematch set

The Beavers get to play the team they beat last year to win it all. Awesome. Both teams are different than last year, but yet much the same in many respects. The road to the championship series was flipped this year. It was UNC who ran through their side of the bracket and were waiting for the Beavs.

This should be a fun series. I really hope we sweep this thing. I want to win it in totally convincing fashion. The complete opposite of last year. We played the most games possible last year and this year I want the least.

So who starts game 1? Stutes could probably start, but I think we should stick with Reyes. It has the least pressure because its not an elimination game. Plus, if we win we are setup for game 2 with Stutes.

I'll take a look at the Tar Heels tonight and share what I've learned.



Go Beavers!

1 comment:

tdawg said...

Good luck tomorrow

 
Clicky Web Analytics