Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stadium Construction

I finally made it to a football practice last Friday and snuck into the stadium to get a field level view of the new end zone construction. It's coming along fast. It is going to be very cool to have that bowl-like feel to the stadium.

For the latest progress check out the web cam: Reser Stadium Construction Web Cam


There sure is a lot of news from the athletic department these days. New logo's (I didn't realize we invented a font, now that's actually pretty cool), new uniforms (April 27th new FB unis), and new basketball players.

I actually admire what Jay is doing. The team has a 2 year window with Giles and he doesn't want to waste any time on players who won't get us to the next level. I'm a little bummed about losing Silvar because I think he had potential to be a really nice backup PG. Washington is a bummer because I like the kid, but he needed to get an outside shot or else just play point. Really, I could take or leave any of them. I'm glad they were Beavers and hope they had a good time while they were here. Jay wants a more athletic team. I can't argue with that. Let's run, have fun and win some games.

Now just pray for no rain this weekend becuase I've got baseball tickets!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics