Saturday, November 18, 2006

Huge weekend of games

This weekend is probably the best college football watching weekend this year. Which OSU will you watch at 12:30?

The OSU vs. U of M game is huge. If it's anything like last season, it will be a great game. Then you've got the extra story of the Bo Schembechler story. I don't think it's possible to overhype this game. I think Ohio St. will win because of two factors: Troy Smith and being at home. Troy Smith will win the Heisman this weekend with a good performance. However...(not so fast my friends!) I have this nagging feeling in the back of my head that Michigan may play even better now that they have lost Bo. Will they win it for Bo? I have a feeling that they may come out really strong because of that. I wouldn't have given U of M a chance, but now I think they have a chance.

Cal and USC. It's the game we've been waiting for all season in the Pac-10. I'm pulling for USC because I want to be the only team with a win over the Trojans. Other than that, this game is a hard one to call. But I know it will be a good game.

Oregon State vs. Stanford. This should be a win for OSU. After a loss last week there should be no lack of motivation for the Beavs. I can't believe they are televising this game. It must have been scheduled before the season. I just hope the Beavs take care of it early so we can watch the big game (OSU/U of M).

Go Beavs!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics