Monday, October 23, 2006

Important Win at Arizona

That was an important win at Arizona to keep the bowl hopes alive and confidence up.  How much does that WSU loss hurt now?  Anyways, it wasn't pretty and a bunch of key guys got hurt, but a win is a win.

I was able to watch the game on TV thanks to Beaver Nation Online streaming the JumboTron feed.  The camera angles were bad sometimes and if I have to see another spinning "A" it will be too soon.  But it was a treat to watch the game nonetheless.  We sure got a good look the fans at every opportunity.  Too bad the cameraperson didn't focus more on the fairer sex.  There's got to be more good looking women at Wildcat games that that!

On to USC and a chance at an upset.  Although with our injuries, and USC coming off a bye week, it will be an uphill battle.  The fans need to bring it early and get some major energy in the game.  The team will need it.

Go Beavs! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uphill battle to say the least...

Since the beginning of the 2003 season the Beavers have not defeated a Pac-10 team at Reser Stadium that finished the season with a winning record...

Go Beavs!

Jason P said...

Yea, I'm not expecting a win. But like the rest of Beaver Nation, I think we have a chance.

Anonymous said...

yes we have a chance. Still reminds me of the line from Dumb and Dumber:

Lloyd: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance.

Go Beavs! Shock the world

Jason P said...

Ha! So I'm not the only one who thinks of that line every time someone says we have a chance. LOL

 
Clicky Web Analytics