Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Could Boise State be overconfident?

I've been paying some attention to articles and bloggers out of Idaho and elsewhere and I've noticed that they seem to mainly think that they will win quite easily.  One score prediction was 44-21.  That seems to be the general thought in Bronco-land.  While I think that is certainly a possibility after 2004, but I feel like it should be much closer than that.  The Beavers are simply better prepared this time around.

Here's my question:

Could the Broncos suffer from overconfidence?  If the fans all feel like they will win and win big, what are the players thinking?  Does they think they will take down Oregon State with no problem?

If this is the case, then Boise State may find themselves on the losing end of the game come Thursday night.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics