Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Joe Rudulph leaves football program

It too bad that Joe couldn't have stayed with the team this season. I think he could have been a force to be reckoned with. Good luck to Joe in the future.

Rudulph leaves football program - Corvallis Gazette-Times

Coach Mike Riley would not comment further, but Rudulph said the parting was mutual and there are no hard feelings from either side.

[...]

“I still love coach Riley and my team,” Rudulph said. “I know he would be there for me if I need him outside of football. He’s doesn’t want to comment on this because it’s a distraction this close to the season. They have a good chance to go to the Rose Bowl. He has a job to do now, and so do I.”
Well done Joe. Way to leave with some class. I know I'll be rooting for you wherever you end up.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics