Friday, April 28, 2006

Matt Moore? or Gundy?...

Anyone else notice that the story about Matt Moore in today's Oregonian (What a difference a year makes) had a HUGE photo of Ryan Gunderson. Yep, pretty sure that Moore doesn't wear #10. Oops.

Oh, I guess some people did notice.

Here's the blog about it from Buker:

Behind the Beavers Beat

Then I pick up the O. off my front porch, and I've got a horrible flashback: please God, not again. Tell me we haven't mis-identified another OSU football picture.

Tell me we haven't told readers that Ryan Gunderson is Matt Moore. Again.

"Dad, maybe somebody at your office really likes Ryan Gunderson,'' my son says helpfully.

Hey, I like Ryan Gunderson, too. His parents live in my neighborhood.

But c'mon, he doesn't look like Matt Moore, and a jersey with No. 10 should not be mistaken for a jersey with No. 8. (If it will help the copy editors any, here is a mugshot of Moore without his helmet on taken from his freshman year at UCLA.)

Nice. That's why I love blogs. Because you can get immediate feedback and have a laugh.

Only one more day until the Spring Game!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics