Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jason Fontenet MIA

I'm hoping that Jason and Jay work out whatever is going on. I like Fontenet and I was fairly surprised that he didn't play against Stanford on Saturday. I like Brett Casey and Wes Washington has showed promise, but Jason is a Senior and has a whole lot more experience than those guys. He seems like a leader and has confidence as well. I think he would help the team more than Brett Casey would at this point.

Of course, if coach John is already taking a look at the future then maybe playing Wes and Brett is OK. But we needed that win against Stanford. I'm not sure he put the best players on the floor. I'm not privy to all that goes on, so there may be a reason that the fans don't know about.

Here's the story:

Corvallis Gazette-Times - Fontenet not with Beavers

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics