Thursday, February 16, 2006

Injury Update on Lamar Hurd, as reported by Lamar Hurd

Looks like Lamar is moonlighting as a journalist while recovering from his tendon tear. First Andy Darkins, now Lamar Hurd. Who's gonna step up from the baseball team?

Oregon State Daily Barometer Online - Injury opens new doors

So, anyway, I just had my third MRI on Valentine’s Day before spending the remainder of the day with the love of my life (I love you Danielle), and hopefully the results will show that my once-torn tendon is completely re-attached. If that’s the case, it will then be up to me to strengthen the area enough to be able to play again. How long that will take ... who knows? But I’ll keep you posted.

Get better Lamar! We all want to see you play one last time against the Ducks! And win!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics