Monday, January 02, 2006

Beavers lose a close won to Oregon in Eugene

The Beavers lost a close game against the Ducks on Saturday night and it was an opportunity lost. It's too bad the Beavs let the Ducks go on such a big run early in the second half, because the last part of the second half the Beavs did very well. So many missed opportunities at the free throw line.

I like the emergence of Marcel Jones. I hope he can continue to grow into a major part of this team. His rebounding is such a big help to the big men inside. And I'd really like to see Lamar continue to look for some shots. His height could be a huge advantage over the point guards who have to guard him. Overall, I like our options on offense. I'd like to see us riding the hot hand a bit more. The defense needs to step up a bit more. It's coming around, but everyone needs to be aggressive on D.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I hate the ducks!

 
Clicky Web Analytics