Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Scrimmage and Reser pictures taken today


I've got some new pictures I took today and one from last week. A couple are of the scrimmages but mostly I got some pictures of the front of the stadium with the new Reser Stadium sign on the front. Not many pictures have been taken of that side, so I thought I'd do it and throw them up here.




Pictures of Reser and the scrimmages




Also, it looks like the Beavs are going to be doing some major adjusting after losing Joe Newton for possibly the whole year. The Portland Tribune goes into it in more detail, but basically it looks like you'll be seeing more 3 and 4 receiver sets and the fullback in the mix. Plus, Anthony Wheat-Brown is looking really good to the coaches in practice. That's a great sign. We'll see how this turns out, but I think it puts even more pressure on the running game. I sure hope that our new line creates some huge holes this season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog Jason...GO Beavs!! DP

Mura

Jason P said...

Hey, thanks Mura! Hopefully we can hook up at some games this season.

 
Clicky Web Analytics