Friday, August 26, 2005

Reminder: This Saturday is your chance to tour the new Reser Stadium

Don't forget, this Saturday is the Raising Reser open house from 10 am to 1 pm. You will get to see the club level and suite level as well as test out the seats in each area. It's free so get out there! I'll try to get some pictures for those who can't make it and post them here.

At 2 - 5 pm the Beavs will be practicing. No scrimmage.

The official numbers on the stadium are out: 43,300. New attendance record, here we come!

Open House

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I don't think I'll go... with just 7 days 18 hours and 55 minutes left until Portland State, I don't think its worth the 2 hour drive. I went on the field a couple weeks ago on our way home from the beach. It's sweet! Check out the article on the Great Flush as well on the OSU athletic site. Go Beavs!! I'll definately be back.

www.berty2005.blogspirit.com

Stacy said...

Thank you for the tip!

 
Clicky Web Analytics