Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The next OSU Beavers scrimmage, notes from yesterday's scrimmage

According to the The Register-Guard, Eugene, Oregon, USA:

"The Beavers have scheduled a second and final scrimmage for next Tuesday, sometime between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on the team's practice field. "


I'd recommend 3:30 because they tend to finish the practice with the scrimmage. So it might start at 4:00, but if you can be there I would get there early just in case.


This last scrimmage was not really a full scrimmage, but it was cool to watch people perform in game-like situations. I got there late, but Fuller's run looked pretty good. Next year he's going to start looking like Steven Jackson. Especially the Beaver players seem to put on weight.

Some of the young guys look so big already! Pernell Booth is a big guy. DT of the future. Which may mean next year. Frank, Christopher, Tavita, Darlin all those young guys looked big. The future looks bright to me.

If any of the pics I took turn out OK, I'll update this with some pics.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics