Sunday, August 28, 2005

The new Reser


After touring Reser yesterday, I must say it actually exceeded my expectations. The founders loge and club level areas were very nice. The founders loge was quite unique. Like a sports bar. How many professional teams have anything that comes close to that? Just amazing. And it's really getting me excited for next weekend against PSU. I can't wait to see how loud it turns out to be.


I think the biggest thing it does for OSU in general is to start to shed our image as a lesser school in the Pac-10. Our football facilities have been upgrading for a while, but when you see that 1/2 of a stadium you know we've come a long way. Makes me feel even better to be supporting the Beavs.


Great job to Bob DeCarolis and all the others who made Raising Reser a reality! Now let's sell it out, win a bunch of games and get phase 2 started!

BTW, this is a great article by Paul Buker of the Oregonian on the new stadium: OregonLive.com - Rising to new levels

Plus, if you want a few more pictures of Reser, check out these pictures from the football board on Beaver Sports Central II:

Outside Photos at Open House
Open House Photos - part II

And here's a re-link to my pictures:

Raising Reser Open House

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics