Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blue Turf Installed on the Oregon State Beavers Practice Field

After seeing the photos and video of the OSU practice field being painted blue I had to go check it out for myself. Turns out I wasn't the only one who was curious.

The cheerleaders needed to check out if it affected their game:

Blue Turf at OSU

Blue Turf at OSU

Blue Turf at OSU

Some random people played a little catch:

Blue Turf at OSU

Blue Turf at OSU


It felt a little like being on water.

Overall, I'm happy they did it and I say do whatever it takes. Its a huge game and we should treat it as such. Shock the world Beavers!

Go Beavs!

2 comments:

Go_Beavs12 said...

Ummmm....have we turned into Boise State now?

Jason P said...

He he

No, it was just prep for the Boise St. game. They mowed it out right after than game :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics